We Develop Innovative Healthcare Solutions Through Cannabis & Mushroom Based Sciences
About Psilosybin & Cannabinoids
Psilocybin – The Active Compound found in various mushrooms. FDA granted “breakthrough therapy” status to psilocybin in 2020. Acknowledgement that Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) represents an unmet medical need and suggests that psilocybin may offer a substantial clinical improvement over existing therapies.
Cannabinoids – The active compounds found in Cannabis. Cannabinoids are commonly used to treat seizure disorder, anxiety, pneumonia, dystonia, Parkinson disease, Crohn disease, and many other conditions.
Drug Target Discovery
The potential for medicinal psychedelics &
cannabinoids have never been this big.
Estimated $100B USD global total addressable market for psychedelics.
“The global medical cannabis market size is projected to reach $97.35B USD by the end of 2026.”
Annual substance abuse treatment sales.
Annual anxiety, depression & ADHD drug sales.
Latest Press Releases
- M2Bio Sciences Division M2Biome Cardiometabolic Health Launches Website
- M2Bio Sciences to Showcase Latest in CBD Infused Foods and Beverages at the Plant Powered Show in Cape Town
- M2Bio Appoints Ze-ev Krein as Chairman of the M2Bio Scientific Advisory Board
- M2Bio Sciences Appoints Wilna Eksteen as M2Biome Senior Cardiometabolic Product Developer
- M2Bio Sciences Exhibits at The Cape Town Cannabis Expo 2023
- M2Bio Sciences Announces New Brand Ambassador: Shadrack “Blambee” Nsua
- M2Bio Sciences announces Nicola Royce as M2Biome Managing Director
- M2Bio Opens Bangkok Office and Appoints Managing Director
- M2Bio Sciences Signs MMA EFC Pro Fighter Luke “Young Gun” Michael
- M2Bio Sciences Partnership with EFC Delivers Jaw-Dropping Statistics
- Medspresso legpop winner winner, chicken dinner
- M2Bio Sciences Announces New Brand Ambassadors
- M2Bio Sciences Food and Beverage CEO Provides Update
- M2Bio Sciences Takes Next Step in Sustainable Packaging with Hempcelium™ Packaging Material Solution
- M2Bio Sciences debuts at Cannabis Expo 2022